1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
3. Shipping fees, which are the product shipping cost, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. In the event that the purchased product is impossible to deliver, the seller has to notify the buyer of this situation within 3 days after learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer within 14 days.
6. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
7. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer has paid for is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer has to return the product subject to the contract to the seller within 3 days at the seller's expense. .
8. If it occurs due to force majeure that the seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; The product price is returned to the bank within 14 days of this cancellation.
9. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; torn, stained, etc. damaged and defective goods are included in the category, after receiving the goods / services must be protected. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
10. The buyer, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, provided that he notifies the seller via the contact information below
He may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without undertaking and without giving any reason.