Sun Konfeksiyon ve Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“ANCQA.EI9”), www.ancqaei9.com and ancqaei9.com website (“Site”) for users who visit and make transactions on the Site, to perform analytical activities within the site and to track visitor usage habits.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. Thus, when the visitor visits the same site, the server can understand it.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address. Cookies can be categorized in terms of usage purposes, storage times and sources.
- Cookies according to their intended use: Necessary Cookies Mandatory cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the website to work and to be used as intended. If mandatory cookies are blocked, some parts of the website will not work. These cookies allow to improve security, save searches, log in or use similar functions and are not used for marketing purposes.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies help in the improvement of the website. In order to improve the user experience, it collects information such as how the site is used and for how long.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies allow individualizing the site content for users based on their preferences. It is possible to prevent the use of these cookies.
- Advertisement/Marketing Cookies: Advertising cookies are used for the purpose of presenting content and advertisements according to the interests of users and suitable for them (“targeted advertising/promotion” or “behavioral advertising”). By matching the information obtained through cookies with other data belonging to the same person, it offers more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products to those concerned, and does not offer content or opportunities that were previously stated as undesirable. It is possible to prevent the use of these cookies.
- Cookies by Retention Period: Session Cookies The session cookie expires when the browser is closed. These cookies enable the website to recognize the user's movements as long as the browser is used. For example, they can be used to remember the products that the user added to the shopping cart while browsing the site. It can also be used for security purposes when the user logs into internet banking or web mail. These cookies are used until the end of the session, after which they are not stored on the device.
- Persistent Cookies Persistent cookies: They are stored on the device for a long time. It is used to remind the user's preferences on the site. These cookies remain on the hard disk of the user's device for an extended period of time or indefinitely until they are deleted by the user. The length of time these cookies are placed on the device and the cookie expiration time is determined by the website owner. Users can delete these cookies.
Cookies by Source
- First Party Cookies: First party cookies are created by the website visited.
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are set by third parties, such as other sites, business partners or service providers. These cookies are usually in question if the website visited contains images, advertising, social media plug-ins of other sites.
Which Cookies Are Used?
The site uses session cookies and permanent cookies. The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Persistent cookie stays on your hard drive for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in the "help" file of your internet browser or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If you refuse persistent or session cookies, you may continue to use the Site, but you may not be able to access all functions of the Site or your access may be limited.
On the site; Functional cookies are used to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the Site. These cookies include cookies that save your usage password and keep your website application session open all the time, thus saving you the hassle of entering your password more than once in each visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your subsequent visits to the Site.
Performance cookies are used to determine how you use the Site, including where you connect to the Site, what content you view on the Site, and how you use the Site, such as the duration of your visit.
How to Manage Your Cookie Preferences
- In addition to the above options; You can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to be informed about all cookies and to manage cookies.
- Google Chrome : You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookies" tab by clicking the "lock sign" in the address section of your browser. You can manage cookies as "allow" or "don't allow".
- Opera : You can manage cookies from the "Cookies" section by selecting "Advanced" in the "Preferences" section of your browser.